Quest for Jackie Chan launches in one day....

Yes that's right. Time flys when you are doing the things you love. I haven't slept in the last two days having almost a heart attack organising the Urban Action Film launch. Its been super crazy sorting out support, deadlocking down guest speakers, organising the foyer displays making 40 Jackie Chan shirts etc... I'm on the verge of over kill and there's still so much to do that I dare not make a shut eye.

Here's a pic that my sister took of me as I struggled to fight off sleep and in the midst of that, I lost, and dived head first for the keyboard.
So far, I've got the catering down pack with yummy hot food and sangies and also a full house event, including extra special people such as Joy Hoopwood (former Playschool TV presenter), Wang Fei (China's top Wushu female martial artist) and Chris Pang (lead cast for "Tommorrow When the War Began").

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I think the community were allowed to speak. There is a possibility that your work here will spark a revitalizing of the industry, allowing the good work of the community to be recognized, and for the industry to profit from that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats very sad to know sister....
    sleepless nights...i am feeling very sad for u..
    your hard work should not get wasted

    ReplyDelete