Quest for Jackie Chan! Selected for the in Metro Screen Pitching Competition

More good news have come my way dear “Quest for Jackie Channies”, I’ve just been selected as one of the 10 (out of hundreds of submissions) to go into the Metro Screen pitching competition and pitch “Quest for Jackie Chan!” on the 28th of September, 2010. Seriously, this “quest” is snowballing and I guess after countless of knockbacks that this journey of mine won’t work, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel.

I’m getting really nervous thinking about this one. The prize includes the winner taking home $3,500 worth of hire and post production services from Metro Screen, free SPAA Fringe Conference rego and mentoring from Metro Screen in preparation for the national pitching comp. I know the competition is fierce and I the $3,500 post-production in-kind use of their facilities to help me edit the final product will suit me quite nicely when I start to go into the edit phase of my project.

And then there’s the National Pitching competition for the winner that they would have to prepare for! Gosh! Lots of pitching and so many stages!

Alright. I must also work on this during my tour. Ah...the workload....

No comments:

Post a Comment