Quest for Jackie Chan - "The Karate Kid" Australian Reviewer - Lauren Maher

"The Karate Kid really surprised me. I was against the idea of a remake of one of my favourite movies but I'm glad I gave it a chance. I felt a rush the moment Jackie Chan appeared onscreen and he continued to delight by injecting warmth and humour into his portrayal of the lovable Mr Han. Jaden Smith, clearly at home in front of the camera, shone as Dre Parker in an honest and believable performance. The Karate Kid relives the spirit of the 80's classic and has many parallels but stands alone with new characters set against the breathtaking backdrop of China. The charm, humour, and visual brilliance of this movie make it really hard not to like -even for a die-hard fan of the original." - Lauren Maher.

No comments:

Post a Comment