"The Karate Kid" in Australia!

Quest or Jackie Chan! Sends our major thanks to Sony Pictures Australia for giving us VIP screening passes, nation-wide passes, movie posters to "The Karate Kid" launch in Australia.
“The Karate Kid” martial arts remake stars our beloved Kung Fu hero Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith has finally hit Australian cinemas (1 July) after its box office hit success in the US.
I, and a number of my Quest for Jackie Chan! followers were fortunate enough to watch its first screening in the country (27 June) at Event Cinema, Sydney and, speaking for myself, I was blown away with the action choreography and, of course, little Jaden Smith’s killer abs and high kicks! Woah...You could only imagine the amount of training Willie’s son must have gone through. I also loved Jackie Chan's role as Mr Han, it was quite moving and I love the fact that he was much into to dramatics of acting. I think Mr Chan just keeps getting better and better and there's no signs of slowing down.
Overall, I love the film, I love the action and the build up to the finale. I do note, that the original “Karate Kid” fans out there may be scoffing at the idea of a remake, however, you can’t deny that, it’s one of the best films I’ve watched all year! 9.9/10!

Also, congratulations to Meg Mac kintosh, Andy Minh Trieu, Tara Adcock, Bong Ramilo, Michael Le, Warren Coulton, Betty Thi & Sheleila D'Paiva for winning a double pass to go see the movie in your major city!

No comments:

Post a Comment