Quest for Jackie Chan! in Garden Grove, CA – USA!

The package has just arrived to my US musical talent pal Tony T Nguyen who recently uploaded his fresh pics onto facebook. I was estatic that he’s finally got it after weeks of just wondering where the package has gone to this time.
I met Tony last year during my trip to the states for the “South East Asia: Text, Ritual In Performance” Conference in Riverside, CA. I’d also got the chance to meet up with US Viet pop show host Kristine Sa as well and had a Vietlish interview segment on her show.
Check out But back to Tony, him & Kristine make such a dynamo pack and his bio is quite impressive to the musical ear.

Check out his site: http://www.tonytmusic.com
Vietlish Music Video II - THESE DAYS by Tony T. Nguyen






In addition, I also sent one to Brett Ratner (director of the "Rush Hour Trilogy") so I'm sure we Quest for Jackie Channies are keen to find out if he's received it. Will he send us a pic? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment