Day 12 - Quest for Jackie Chan in Melbourne

Today I headed to my 5th destination – Melbourne. I’m not a stranger to this city and have visited it on numerous occasions such as for ......

This time round I had a workshop as well as a list of interviewees to contribute their thoughts on the “Quest”. On the plate we have Van Thanh Rudd (political activist/ Kevin Rudd’s nephew), Chris Pang (“Tomorrow When the War Began”) and others which I will announce later on. This region will definitely will be as exciting and I can’t wait to get started.
I took some chill out time at West Airport’s Westfield Shopping Centre before heading over to a Laundromat in Brunswick to get my clothes washed and dryed.

I thought it was smart of me to change into new clothes to wash my current ones as well. Now, having no convienient change rooms around, I decided to pull over and changed my undergarments. Now here’s a lesson to be learnt. Two cops pulled over and came across to my vechicle. Having been told by friends that there has been cases where cops shot a suspect because they thought that they were about to pull a gun on them in response.

Hence, I froze. Underwear halfway and next thing you know I had to get out the vehicle and explain the situation not only to the cops, but also have a crowd of amused shopkeepers witnessing my predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment