Day 13 - Quest for Jackie Chan in Melbourne

Yup that's right. My Quest for Jackie Chan! tour has landed me Melbourne "Jackie Chan" tour by the up and coming acting sensation - Chris Pang from Tomorrow When the War Began. So far, blogger BENTS has gone gaga on him as well a brewing TWTWB diehard fans and young teeny boppers. Me on the other hand, well... I have been very well behaved and let the man do the talking when I finally hit his home turf on my Quest for Jackie Chan!

I've met Pang on his past TWTWB party late last year, only to be reaquainted at the "Quest for Jackie Chan! Urban Action Film" launch early in August this year, featuring my mentor Antony Szeto.

Let me tell you, this guy has definitely fun and charisma brewing and is so utterly down-to-earth that you just couldn't imagine.

Anyhow, I thought I'd edit together a quick snippet vlog so you can preview what Q4JC was all about in Melbourne. Shout out to the Pang family for letting me stay over. You guys rock! :)



Also, the Quest for Jackie Chan! Ideas to Realities Workshop ran in the after session with a moderate turnout. All the best to the attendees and I hope you continue pursuing your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment