Day 10 - Quest for Jackie Chan in Adelaide

Gosh! I had over slept till 10am. All the lack of sleep has finally given way and made me force myself to take in an extra 2 hours before I began the day.

Today I really appreciate car hire. I couldn’t imagine the trip without it. It would have been super hard lugging around 8 kgs on the back and dragging 24 along the ground to places. Public transport would of sure killed me (or other people) if I pulled a Miss Congeniality and knock a couple with my lethal luggage.

So up again to the city to Master Leong’s studio for more yarns to be told and it ended up me being sent away as Master Leong was not yet ready. Oh dear....

I ended up hanging it the city, feeling such a loner for the next few hours until Cuong invited me to the University of Adelaide to check out his hip hop dance troop as they prepare for the public display on Saturday night.

We wrapped up and got home at 12 that night and I got to bed at 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment