RANTS: Random....

Feel so much uncertainty today, I woke up late, however I praise the higher above for making sure I get to the meeting with online HK based blogger - Phil, otherwise known asorientalsweetlips.

Okies I'll finish with that later. I'm at the gym at the moment lying inactively on the ab equipment contemplating about whether I'll see Jackie or not. It seems like everyone who has gone before me like Bey Logan and others, meeting Jackie was easy. But in my case I want to meet him at his possibly most unpopular periods in Contenporary HK.

I just finished up the ab machine and now grabbed a coffee. I needed that hit. Chris G who is an emerging singer/ song writer just SMS ensuring another fun night in town again. Gosh! He is a very cute "Gweilo" and semi psychic (understand my wavelengths).

5.26pm - Sailor Moon is on the gyms tv. I need to go sauna as 6pm is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment