NEW PLACES: Guangzhou, China

I slept at 4am last night (like most nights in Hong Kong) and a woke with a warm phone call from Chris and talks of my our final day together before we go on.

I haven't told you the story of Chris Gill yet. He's a 30 year-old soul from the regions of East
London. He too, wanted to escape the mundane and explore himself as a singer/songerwriter musician.

After a morning of running around and trying to prepare for my trip to Guangzhou, an idea hit me. Previously, one of my newfound friends (whom I haven't yet met) Kevin Transent me a verying encouraging email with some pointers on how I should approach people about my project.





Kevin Tran is Melbourne-based but moved to Hong Kong a year ago. He based himself here for 1-2 years as an emerging actor who scored a string of uber cool TVC commercials, short films as well as movies. One name through his connections is Patrick fromwww.alivenotdead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment