YOUR COMMENTS: On Encore Magazine - Filmmakers go to China

I thought a revisit to an online article about our Australian filmmakers sent to China to promote the local industry was an interesting read. I'm still wondering what the outcomes were? Any potential co-productions yet? Meanwhile Mario Andreacchio’s Australian-Chinese co-production, The Dragon Pearl aka The Last Dragon has been going steady but winning the bid to score some major synergies with the China film industry. I recall meeting up with Mario at his office based in Adelaide South Australia, during my "Quest for Jackie Chan!" project and he has been finding his own initiatives to make his film projects happen. For those of you who don’t know, he directed Napoleon (1995) check out his impressive bio on IMDB.

I'll come clean, I couldn't help but put my two cents of "Quest for Jackie Chan!" commentary at the bottom. To my surprise, we have some supporters!
So you can do your bit too! The power of participation. Join in the revolution! Comment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment