INTERNATIONAL: Quest for Jackie Chan! India Club

If I haven't mentioned earlier, as much as Quest for Jackie Chan! was born in the isolated country of Australia, the fans from India have been my source of drive and inspiration. It started from simple emails that sparked insightful discussions and reflections on how collaboratively we will go about meeting Jackie Chan. My deepest love goes to Aswin Kumar & Ranthjitha Gopalakrishna who have contributed in their own unique ways to this epic project.

I must admit, I still have many moments of doubt, but I'm always reminded by lovely Ranthjitha that she is praying for me. Aswin on the other hand, a moderator for the Official Jackie Chan Fansite, consistently emails, twitters and facebook me asking if I'm ok. Physically far a part but digitally united, I can sense their passions burning as they are the representatives of the Quest for Jackie Chan! India.

No comments:

Post a Comment