TEST SHOOT: "Who Am I" Scene #2


Carpark standoff - Adrian Castro & Maria Tran


Take this block...man....

Dammit! Where am I?

I can see you, with my left eye....

Maria Tran, Adrian Castro & Alan LA

Date: Saturday, 5th of November, 2011
Time: 8.30-12pm
Venue: Lidcombe

Today, myself, Adrian Castro and our first time on the Quest for Jackie Chan! Alan La all got together to do Test Shoot #2 - Who Am I. Last week we tested it out indoors with Thuy Ng as the cameraperson and the edits came together pretty well. The time round we had the chance to tweak things up, work in a real environment to get the shots.

I think we most of become a little strokish and I had a hard time remembering bits of the choreography we came up last week. A few injuries here (got punched in the boob and Adrian almost K.O Alan) and there and some external factors that we didn't have control (uneven surfaces that meant the dolly couldn't do a good job.

We decked up a bit. I was in semi "Jackie Chan" gear with a over-the-top wig (that had dramas of it's own) and Adrian Castro was filling in for Christopher Pang.

Check out the vlogs/ behind the scenes for this week and I'm sorry I can upload you the testers, all a secret until the movie comes out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment