CALL OUT: Quest for Jackie Chan! "Man With a Deadly Stool" Shoot


Old School; Yuen Biao vs Jackie Chan

I'm looking forward to another awesome and fun shoot this coming 18th & 19th June, 2011 (9am-4pm) around Cabramatta/ Fairfield shoot for movie-in-the-making "Quest for Jackie Chan!". This shoot will feature renown "Fruit Ninja" actor/ martial artist Andy Minh Trieu as "Brown Ninja/ Yuen Biao".

I'm kind of feeling slightly nervous as I'll be getting even more ballsy with directing the action and production of this scene, hopping from location to location and collaborating with some new faces in the martial arts action scene. It will be a tight shoot, only two days to deliver a top notch scene with 3 mini fight battles in between as I physically versus Andy Minh Trieu in this early film showdown.

So if you are interested in coming on board as a PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, drop me a line at maria.tran@questforjackiechan.com.

Check out the last shoot here

No comments:

Post a Comment