Be my first customer! Jackie Chan Fan shirts on sale!


All it took was less than 30 mins and now my Jackie Chan Fan shirt has gone worldwide! Just imagine people from all over the world can now log online and with their credit details purchase and sport this original in their country!

That’s the fast paciness of modern day digital living. And to think this morning I purchased 20 plain shirts, a silk screen printer, cutter and all the paints, not to mention 4 x 2 hour sessions of silk screening printing training to start up my hobby-slash business.

About Redbubble: Its sort of like a virtual community for artists (particularly in photography and graphic design) to share their works. That includes selling it too! These guys are responsible for handling all the hassles of making, printing and shipping of the shirts, while all you have to do is sit and wait for the payments to come in. All they need is a digital file and the rest is history! They do of course charge a simple (yet very large) base price but that’s ok if all you want is to get your stuff out there in the physical realm.

I’m still intrigue to find out who may first customer would be (age, gender, martial status, country…the lot!) and how long will I wait till the first virtual one rocks up.

Only $30 (excluding postage and handling) worldwide!

In the meantime, to check out my account click here.

P.S - Shout out to Marie Setiawan for cleaning up my design up. 

Quest for Jackie! companions sporting the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment